Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ok, so no one will talk to me...

I saw a story on the big gator on the 11 o'clock news on Channel 4 and read about it in the Spartanburg paper. You know, it makes you realize the power of media when a story can travel so fast. We talked with probably 30 gator hunters yesterday who are planning on going this weekend to get one. So the next big guy might be right around the corner. I'm encouraging the hunters to send in videos of the hunt or let me know so I can link to their YouTube clips. We don't always have a professional photographer on hand, but we always have my trusty Kodak. So stay tuned.

The cooler weather this morning has brought in a few wild hogs along with a few morning deer hunters. No big bucks in the last few days, just lots of does.
Claudia

No comments: