Sunday, October 9, 2011

We appreciate these kind words from a longtime customer...

Just wanted to take a minute to relay how much I appreciate the job that Cordray's does. Last week I brought a buck in that had been shot, Michael indicated that the deer may have been shot 7-10 days ago and would not process the deer, because of possible infection. I know of other processors that would have taken the deer, but I have been a longtime customer for many years and will continue for this very reason. I have always been extremely impressed with the clean environment, and the quality that you provide. I have a four and a half year old son and it's not worth taking a chance on contaminated meat. In my opinion Cordray's is the best in the business, and if your not having deer processed there you are truly missing out.
                                                                                        Danny McJunkin

No comments: