Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Putting in a garden?

If you're putting in a vegetable garden, like I am, Vaughan's Store in Ridgeville truly has everything you need. Mr. Vaughan helped me decide what kind of seeds I wanted and measured out the exact amount. Vaughan's also has all the gardening tools you could possibly need. Last year I bought tomato plants from all over, Lowes, Walmart, anywhere they looked good. The ones I bought from Scott at Vaughan's were WAY better than the rest. They were Marion plants. It produced earlier and longer than the other varieties. It's so nice to go to a place where they can tell you, "I planted this kind in my yard and they'll work for you."  Vaughan's is open 7 to 7 Monday through Saturday. It's right by the railroad tracks in Ridgeville. Check 'em out. I think it's true what they say, "If we don't have it, you don't need it!"

No comments: