Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bear with me...

I'm trying some new things with the blog. I guess you noticed. Our stats show that we are still having about 1000 unique visitors a month even in the off-season, so you are still there! I'm going to use the blog to show you around Cordray Farms. When you buy Cordray Farms beef, I think it will be cool to know what all goes into the whole process. So bear with me. Sometimes my first grade teacher past is oh, so apparent, but I since I give you dead deer pictures on demand in the season, surely I can share some baby birds?
I'm also adding some advertisers. We tried this once before, but weren't happy having Google send us questionable ads from off. Our ads will be from people or products we know and use. Most are fellow deer customers, and dear customers! If you're interested, let me know (claudia@cordrays.com) and I'll send you more info on stats and prices.
Claudia

No comments: