Monday, June 25, 2012

We have Shares and Sides available on Saturday, June 30th!

Dear Friends of Cordray Farms,
We have Shares and Sides that will be ready on Saturday, June 30th. Please call me if you'd like to give cutting orders for a Side. I can take your deposit over the phone and talk with you about how you want it cut. I will need to hear from you today or tomorrow at the latest if you want a Side. Depending on how many Side orders we get, we may have Shares (1/8th) available without reservations on Saturday. If you want to reserve one or more, give me a call.
I'll send out another update later in the week to let you know what will be available for purchase. We'll be open 9 am to noon on this coming Saturday, June 30th.
Thanks!
Claudia Cordray


--
www.cordrays.com
Cordray Farms
Cordray's Venison Processing
6708 County Line Rd.
Ravenel, SC 29470
843.766.7922

No comments: