Monday, November 7, 2011

Read our mention in Dr. Craig Howenstine's blog.

That weekend I went to Cordray Farm in Ravenel, SC to fill my freezer with good raw food for him to eat.  They process what they cannot use for human consumption from their grass fed cows to make dog food.  This is the best thing you could ever feed your dog, and it is the same price or cheaper then a bag of dry food at Sam’s.  In the last month my lab has slimmed down considerably.  I haven’t been able to weigh him, but it is very evident in his appearance that he has lost weight.  If  I had to guess, I think he has probably lost 5-8 lbs.
Click here or the post title to read the entire blog post about his dog's recovery. Dr. Howenstine shared this story with us when he stopped by to restock his freezer with all natural raw food. Thanks for sharing!

No comments: