Monday, March 22, 2010

GOOD Morning!

As anyone who knows me will tell you I'm NOT a morning person. But Sunday morning I took in a show that I highly recommend. When's the last time you saw the sunrise? Now it doesn't count if you regularly see it over the hood of your car or if its steady climb in the sky just means you're getting later and later for work or your list of to-dos! No, I mean really saw the whole sunrise, just for the heckuvit? I bundled up, coffee in hand to experience the sunrise on this early spring Sunday. It was a show with the soundtrack symphony of roosters competing with an owl for center stage. It had drama! It was dark. My hair was tucked under a camo duck hunting cap. I ambled around the corner of the house and our country burglar alarm came boiling out the doghouse and almost had me for breakfast! It had romance! This is a family blog where the story of the bluebirds I saw isn't appropriate. But from  those first rose kissed clouds to the sparkle of sunlight on dewdrops, it was a morning that filled me with a renewed reverence for all God's creation. A Sunday morning in God's house. It's a great place to start your day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Claudia!!!This is so beautiful and well written. Makes me want to come visit. : )