Monday, January 11, 2010

Honey, Do!

People always ask what we do in the "off season." Since we've been out in the shop 75 hours a week since August 15th, the first thing we do is REST! Then, as you can imagine, we have a ton of small projects, and a few larger, that have gone slack during all this time at work. I suggested to Michael that I move my "Honey, do..." list to the blog so ya'll could help me harass him by asking about all them when we get back together in August. Hey, it's working for the missing persons list! Always the thinker, though, he suggested I conduct a contest, listing all my projects and letting you vote on what he should do. The winner and the project he's to actually finish would be announced in mid-July! That is SO not going to happen. Seriously, though, I'll be posting some photos as we go through the winter time calving season and share with you some of our "off season" farm fun. Give us a call if you have questions, but just remember that the farm phone rings in the house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get the fridge off the back porch